Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make you requests known to God. —Philippians 4:6
House of Love is looking for prayer partners to join the board of directors and staff. Our goal is to create successful, self-sufficient young women in our homes. The youth we serve have endured significant physical, emotional, and psychological traumas throughout their life. Through the power of prayer, we are asking you to help us pray for the following areas:
Current Prayer Needs
- Resident’s healing in mind, body and spirit, and they be made whole
- Their eyes become open and they run to what is good and run from what is evil
- Pray for willing/dedicated staff workers, board members, volunteers, interns, etc
- God’s will to prevail for all programming/expansions
- New doors to open and old doors to close
- Leadership direction (Executive Director, Board of Directors, Management)
- For our youth who feel abandoned by their own families, that they may find peace within God and the courage to continue to trust others in their lives. That they may learn what a healthy family would look like.
- For the health and well-being of all of our girls. That the girls may recognize the importance of fitness, nutrition, and good hygiene in growing into successful, healthy adults.
- For the psychological needs of our girls, that the therapists and psychiatrists working with our girls are able to recognize underlying trauma and heal the pain the girls go through each day.
- For the educational needs of the youth. That the youth may understand the importance of their education and never give up when things get difficult.
- For our youth who are aging out of the foster care system, that they are able to find the support and resources in the community to be successful.
- For the youth leaving the homes, that their next placement be successful in supporting the seeds planted while the youth were at House of Love Youth Homes.
- For our staff, who work each day to provide a secure and loving environment for our youth, that they may see the rewards of completing Gods work each day. That the staff will be blessed with peace and a warm heart in working in challenging situations.
- For continuing support from community churches, families, and friends to donate their time, talents, and resources to make House of Love continue to grow.
- For our volunteers, who donate their time, talents and resources to the organization, that God may be with them each day and never forget the selfless things they have done for our youth.