Many times we are assisting girls and young women who have little to nothing with them. Meeting basic needs helps the process of healing. We are always in need of these items to make our residents feel more at home.
- Personal care items including: hair products, curling irons, blow dryers w/ combs, toothbrushes and toothpaste, towels.
- Bedding: twin sheets, comforters, pillow cases, blankets.
- Furniture, dressers, twin beds, kitchen items, DVD Player, movies, etc. for the homes and for those transitioning to their own housing.
- Transportation; bus tickets, gas cards
- Art supplies such as journals, brushes, paints, paper and other craft items
- Office supplies such as pens, scotch tape, copier paper, binders, etc.
- New Women’s socks & underwear
- Wal-mart gift cards are very helpful in purchasing undergarments and other personal needs.
- Books; our girls would love some new to them books!
- Basic Household needs: paper towels, tissues, laundry detergent, household cleaning products such as: fabuloso, Bleach, disinfectant wipes
Please call us to arrange drop off of items or if you have any questions regarding our needs 414-466-4077. House of Love Youth Homes is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization therefore most donations are tax deductible. A tax donation receipt can be given upon request.